Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don't know about you .. but watching the new "Extreme Couponing" on TLC had me totally intrigued! How can these people purchase hundreds to THOUSANDS of dollars worth of merchandise and spent a mere $5-$10!?!?! I WANT IN! So I set out that same night looking to learn.. How to Coupon!!! Obviously this isn't your basic coupon style. This is extreme. This is intense. And this is money saving!

So get ready for a new section on my blog: "Couponing Crazy!"

I will post links to articles teaching you how to get started, and where to find coupons. Every week I will complete a post showing you the best deals using flyers, and coupons combined.

Here's a sneak peek of my day's shopping trip, as I will post how the store PAID ME $8.31 to take these items home!

No comments:

Post a Comment