Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kids Say the Silliest Things!!

A few days ago the wonderful "Becky Higgins" shared an idea a reader sent to her... Perhaps you can relate...

Meggan in Sequim, Washington.

Meggan wrote, I was trying to recall the last time I actually sat down with my kids and just had a conversation with them. Well to be honest, it’s been a while. I’ve been so busy with errands, taking kids to school, meetings, etc. that I haven’t spent that one-on-one time that each kid deserves with his/her parent. So, I put a hold on our morning activities, and sat my kids down & talked.


So here I present to you Meggans creative idea!


Sit down with your child on a monthly, or yearly basic and fill out the question sheet, exactly as they say it! You will treasure this recorded conversation for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment