Thursday, January 13, 2011

As I was organizing and plotting out my very first bloggin site, I was receiving many comments from other Blogger Moms. They were asking questions about my life, who I am, and overall my plans for blogging. So here it goes...my first blog devoted to all my other Blogger Mom friends!


 



Who am I?


I am a young mom of a two and a half year old son. I am a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom). I am currently completing a course to become a certified Medical Office Adminisrator. I am a writer, and begining editor for a few online writing companies. And of course I scrapbook. My goal for the year is to become more like the ultra-moms. I want to leave my home looking as put together as my son with more than two minutes to spare. I am striving to find the balance to be the mommy, the woman, and the wife without feeling like someone is feeling neglected. I want to get everything I need to do and more without feeling ready to collapse at the end of the day, or being a drill sargent to everyone around. I want to silence the voice inside comparing myself and my family to everyone around. I simply want to be happier tomorrow than I was today!!


What is your favourite hobby?


For about six years I have spent every spare second perfecting my scrapbooks. I love having these gorgeous books filled with every memory I have. Despite scrapbooking for so long my technique has definetely changed since having a child. I now follow two major techniques. The first is the classic 12x12 scrapbook album pages, and the other is Becky Higgins: Project Life. *More on that here*


What is your blogging philosophy?


I am a mom, a wife, a homemaker, eventually a career woman, a writer, a scrapbooker, a woman, and a friend. I write about what is in my heart or something I think is funny, or things I find useful or convenient. *Prepare for many tips and tricks*

Just for Fun:



I am a mom
I have one son
I have always wanted four boys
I love spending everyday with my son
I wish I saw my whole family more
I love my mom
I love that she calls me for advice with everything
She and I could not be more different as moms
My life changed the day my son was born
I have two younger brothers, and two younger sisters
I have always wanted to home school, but I would never do it
My son is smarter then average (doctor approved :))
I love to rediscover the world through the eyes of my son
I wanted to be a teacher when I was in school – but never even thought of becoming one because I knew I could not handle dumb, unmotivated, or disruptive children
My kids will never have a computer in their rooms
I wish I had the motivation, time-without my son, or the resources, to loose weight
I wish I was 1/10 as cute as my son.
I would rather be fit than thin – and I see it as more attainable.
My favorite movie of all time – The Blind Side - I love the story and the southern accent!!
I love watching movies with my family.
I am so glad that I was a young mother.
I think blogs with colors are more visually interesting then ones that are just in black.
My favourite Tv Chef is Rachael Ray – but her show makes me nuts sometimes.
I believe that one should marry her best friend.
I hope my children only marry once and know true, unconditional love.
I want to meet my great-grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment